- Blocks are stripped
bare and cleaned at high temperature using a High pressure washer.
- Blocks are then
checked thoroughly for any imperfections.
- Bored on Rottler
boring bar according to each piston manufacturers specs.
- Honed with Torque
Plates using Sunnen cvc-16-assuring maximum ring seal.
- Align Hone mains
if necessary- Sunnen CH-100.
- Check surface
of block and square deck if requested or necessary.
- Tap all holes
in block and galley plugs.
- Balance assembly
- CWT IND. Multibalance 3000
standard is 1.5 grams
motor is balanced to 5/10 of a gram for street cars & 2/10 of
a gram for race cars to 8,000 rpm
- Micro Polish crank
- File fit rings
to specs for application.
- Check bearing clearances
- Clean Block for
- Install Cam bearings
(Clevite or Durabond)
- Install Brass FR
plugs kit and galley plugs
- Clean all parts
(pistons, rings, bearings, crank, etc.) and Inspect.
- Engine is completely
Blueprinted and professionally assembled
- Bore checked with dial bore gauge
- Lifter bores checked for size and clearance;
- polished with flap wheel for smooth rotation
- Piston rings check in bore for precise gap
- Crank and main bearings, installed & checked
- 3 coats of high temperature engine paint is applied
- standard black- contact/email for additional colors
- Camshaft is degreed
- Piston to valve
clearance is checked
- Cylinder heads
are installed & torqued to proper specs
- Correct pushrod
length is determined
- Rokers are installed
- Oil system is pressure
- All tin ware is